If you would like to volunteer,
please fill out the form below:
- Movement Team Members must be 18+
- Shift Times
- Shift times may vary depending on your position. Updated shift times will be provided two weeks prior to your start date.
- Team Member Requirements
- Team Members are expected to behave in a professional manner, show up on time and must wear appropriate attire for their assigned position.
- Team Members are to refrain from consuming any alcohol or illegal substances while on duty.
- We suggest that Team Members do not bring any personal belongings of value. Please bear in mind there may not be a place to store such items.
- While on duty, Team Members must wear their provided shirt (given to volunteer at check-in). Team Members are not to wear work shirts off duty.
- Team Members must bring their government issued identification card/license/passport to check in for each shift.
- Team Members are expected to complete their full shift. If an emergency occurs, please immediately contact the volunteer coordinator (information will be provided to you at check-in), so that arrangements can be made.
- Most importantly, we want you to enjoy your experience of being an invaluable part of the Movement Team!
- Completing one full shift equals a one day pass. Team Members willing to complete two or more shifts will be given first pick of available shifts.
- Movement will provide Team Members with one meal per shift.
- Movement will provide Team Members with one complimentary shirt.
Are you in college? As a part of the Movement Team, you’re eligible to apply for our program that can assist with future mentorships, internships and potential job placement. Or would you like to gain real-world experience in the event production industry? Demonstrating exceptional drive and talent in this unique opportunity for entry level positions in the entertainment industry can be a valuable first step in accomplishing your goals.
If you have questions about the intern program please send us an email: email@example.com
If you have questions about the volunteer program, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org